Caribou Gear

Wyoming Commisioners Elk Tag Raffle

fiveptbill

The Snowy Range Chapter of the RMEF has a Wyoming Commisioners elk tag. They are going to be raffleing this tag off. There will be 200 tickets at $50 dollars apiece. These tags are a little different then the Governers tag in that you have to select the area you wish to hunt. That area can be anyone in the state however. If anyone is interested drop me a PM. The tickets will be available in early March and the drawing will be at our banquet in June. So for all of you that were unsuccessful in the drawing here is another chance to hunt Wyoming.

Update

I got some more info on the tag that they have. This is not just an elk tag. The winner of the raffle has the opportunity to pick antelope, deer or elk. Once you pick the animal you will be able to pick the area. You are able to hunt any open season in that area with this tag. This is a great deal with good odds. Sorry I don't think the park counts, unless you are talking about Teton

I got some more info on the tag that they have. This is not just an elk tag. The winner of the raffle has the opportunity to pick antelope, deer or elk. Once you pick the animal you will be able to pick the area. You are able to hunt any open season in that area with this tag. This is a great deal with good odds. Sorry I don't think the park counts, unless you are talking about Teton

if thats the case you've got a pm on its way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back