Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wyoming Bill- HB 0043

Anybody care to give the readers digest version of what actually is law? (yes I am lazy, I know) 90/10 for Moose sheep goat and bison and OIL for moose and sheep? Guy Eastmans article is a hit piece so basically worthless. When does it go in to affect? This years draw? Anything else I missed? Thanks

Anybody care to give the readers digest version of what actually is law? (yes I am lazy, I know) 90/10 for Moose sheep goat and bison and OIL for moose and sheep? Guy Eastmans article is a hit piece so basically worthless. When does it go in to affect? This years draw? Anything else I missed? Thanks
Wyoming residents all live below the poverty line and the weather is slightly worse than the arctic so they need more tags to survive, especially limited quota/controlled hunt ones. 3-4 elk, multiple deer and pronghorn a year barely get them by. (Slightly sarcastic)

I don't see how Wyoming won't have to change the point system, even the dumbest people will realize buying preference points is a waste of money (it already is). I have been buying moose points as a low point holder so I am solidly in the "dumb" money category.

Wyoming residents all live below the poverty line and the weather is slightly worse than the arctic so they need more tags to survive, especially limited quota/controlled hunt ones. 3-4 elk, multiple deer and pronghorn a year barely get them by. (Slightly sarcastic)
Well you don't live in Wyoming;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DFS
It really sucks when you know the “rules of the game” and decide to participate and then the rules change and there is nothing you can do. States can do what they want but should have to reimburse any hunters that chose to not participate any longer. Reimburse money spent on preference points.
yeah, good luck with that, they ALREADY spent your point money :) I'm just glad I never got into the "big 5". What will be interesting to see is how many people burn points and stop buying them across the board and how that affects res hunters, prices...etc.etc.

Reactions: DJ1
It does suck a bit as a non resident, but it's also not that surprising. A lot of states are 10% or less to NR and I do understand residents wanting more tags just like NR wanting more tags. I do completely agree with the OIL. I think some type of change will have to be made to the draw for NR. I wish all draws would go to random for everything in every state, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm not a resident and I don't get a say in the rules, but I will follow them. I'll look at everything next year and evaluate if its worth it to continue to apply. Maybe I'll draw a sheep tag this year and it'll make my decision easy, lol.

yeah, good luck with that, they ALREADY spent your point money :) I'm just glad I never got into the "big 5". What will be interesting to see is how many people burn points and stop buying them across the board and how that affects res hunters, prices...etc.etc.
Agree that money is long gone! It’s just funny how the “rules” can be changed after putting in so much $$ for a chance and know the “chance” isn't even possible. Thanks for playing. 😆.

WY just keeps looking better and better to Californians.
Nah only after montana you reap what you sow
train from san fran to bozeman hi speed coming in the near future. Gotta have your cake and eat it to

20 years of the pts game and the rules change. Oh well. I guess I still got a chance at the moose. Just goes to prove you can't trust government. I have spent money more foolishly on other things I guess.

In regards to other species > when I see legislation like this it makes me open my eyes that maybe landowner tags RO and unit wide might give Non residents another option or more opportunity.

Seriously does this go into effect this year when I have already applied thinking I had factored in tag allocation?

I will say this much, the same Eastmans article that was discussed on this thread was posted over on R*ksl*de and it turned into a 15 page, certified Prairie Fire Emergency over the course of the past two days. You'd think Wyoming just went 100/0 and insulted all their moms in a follow-up email, and that the entire concept of hunting has been eliminated from society in one fell swoop...

I will say this much, the same Eastmans article that was discussed on this thread was posted over on R*ksl*de and it turned into a 15 page, certified Prairie Fire Emergency over the course of the past two days. You'd think Wyoming just went 100/0 and insulted all their moms in a follow-up email, and that the entire concept of hunting has been eliminated from society in one fell swoop...
They’re still sensitive due to not being able to sell waypoints and scout with Cessna’s in-season any more.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back