MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Wyoming Area 15

OwyheeKid

Looking for a hunter friendly lodging options in Sheridan. I'm giving Area 15 a shot this year on a second choice tag pick up. Planning on hunting the last 5 days of the season. Got any suggestions? Thank you!

It's Wyoming, most places are hunter friendly unless you're covered in blood or mud and getting it all over the floor.

Another vote for a KOA. I stayed at the one in Buffalo last fall, so a bit south of Sheridan. Stayed in one of their basic cabins, no plumbing or anything. I would do it again. The staff was kind. But keep in mind, some KOAs close for the season near the end of Oct. I think the one in Buffalo closed around 25 Oct, which worked okay for me, but keep that in mind.

Another vote for a KOA. I stayed at the one in Buffalo last fall, so a bit south of Sheridan. Stayed in one of their basic cabins, no plumbing or anything. I would do it again. The staff was kind. But keep in mind, some KOAs close for the season near the end of Oct. I think the one in Buffalo closed around 25 Oct, which worked okay for me, but keep that in mind.

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for the advice. I booked the KOA. Now to find some antelope in the area. Going to be challenging and fun at the same time.

Anyone willing to post photos of Area 15 antelope? Not asking for locations (Private vs. Public) or what part of area it came from. Just curious on the size/score of typical bucks of the area.

Last edited:
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REVRON
Back