Wyoming antelope ND ducks

Brisco

My dad and brothers and I try to do a yearly hunt trip and decided to hunt ducks in North Dakota this year. One of my brothers live there so he scouted some fields and provided a place for us to all stay.

I invited my cousin along on the trip and we put in for antelope tags in Wyoming to make a combo hunt out of the trip. We drew uniit 72 and hunted the last week of Oct which is also the last week of the season. Neither of us had ever hunted antelope before so it was new to us.

We got in about 10 or so on Sunday morning and scouted the walk in propertys and glassed a lot of goats. we set up camp on some BLM and I shot my buck in the morning on Monday and then my cousin shot his buck that same afternoon.

There was a snow storm moving in Wed so we wanted to get back on the road. We deboned the goats and hit the road Tues and made it to Minot that night.

We hunted ducks the next three days and had a blast. We shot about 65 ducks and 15 geese. It was the first time my cousin had duck hunted before and it was a good trip for everyone. The weather was really too nice to be duck hunting but we had birds all three days and we did limit out on one day so we had a lot of shooting.

I had charged my camera before I left and when I pulled it out to take pictures it was dead. Pictures were taked with an i pad and i didnt want to take that into the field with me I dont have very good pictures. Heres a few to show what we got.

My antelope
picture.php

cousins antelope
picture.php

ducks
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member