Wyo Results

Never mind I found it but it is a little harder t understand than the old system I use to go by hat now charges $25.00 before get the draw % in each unit.

They usually post the odds within a day of the draw just like they did this year. What I'd like to know is how the youngster several posts above here already says he and kin have two doe antelope tags a piece for unit 23 when the application period isn't even up for a long time yet! He should get them though, as that unit always has a ton of buck and doe licenses left after the draws since it's predominantly private land.
I guess i just kinda assumed (yes i know the saying :D) that we will get them since there were a ton left over tags for that unit last year but i may be wrong. I doubt it though :) .

Last edited:
I guess i just kinda assumed (yes i know the saying :D) that we will get them since there were a ton left over tags for that unit last year but i may be wrong. I doubt it though :) .

I think most everybody knew that. I would count on those tags also. Good luck to you and your brother.

Good luck to you and the family barnesuser28! I love to see the kids involved and with all those elk and antelope tags to fill you guys should have a fun Fall with you Pop!

Thanks guys! We hunted for antelope last year and i got two and my dad got one so we are hoping to do well again. Sorry for getting this thread a little of track.

I drew a general tag with 1 P.P. To say I'm excited is an understatement!! I've never even seen an elk in the wild, or hunted in the mountains before, so I have my homework cut out for me this summer. But, either way, come September, my dad and I will be chasing elk around in western Wyoming, bows in hand. We plan on packing in as far as it takes to get away from people. I have it narrowed down to a couple of places to try hunting, so if anyone out there is familiar with the western part of the state and would be willing to help, I'd love to run it by you! Also, if anyone has any good ideas on how to get your girlfriend to put up with practicing elk calling while doing the dishes after dinner, I'd love to hear them, too!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back