Caribou Gear

WY new user login

WapitiBob

Wyoming has opened up their new user account system; adding some security to what was a wide open system.
One thing I have seen is getting stuck in an endless loop after creating the 1st account. When I go back to "apply/buy" and get the the "choose residency" page, it has the original account info. "Cancel" doesn't cancel the session and as such, I was unable to create a 2nd account.

What I did to get past that was open a private window on the web browser (chrome) and go in that way. Once I did that I could create accounts for multiple family members. Also, the system wants your physical address zip code. If you try to use po box zip that may be on file it will know it and offer to go back and edit or create a completely new account.

After creating multiple accounts, I could log in to those accounts but once past the login page, I was back to the original user "residency" info. The only way around it has been to use private windows. This is on a Chrome browser as well as MS Edge and MS Explorer.

Again, be mindful that you can log into a 2nd account from the new user login screen but the 1st account will still be active. You will see it at the "residency" page; it'll still show the 1st user name and customer id.

Last edited:
I imagine there will be a bit of a buggy period before it all gets worked out. I encouraged my group to go in and create their profile already so the last minute traffic before application deadlines can be eased a bit. The more people using it and finding issues, the better it will be in the long run.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back