Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

WTT: Swarovski STS spotting scope and Cabelas Euro HD 15x56

GearJunky

I have a couple of items I am looking to trade and/or sell. I can upload pictures if needed, or text pictures, but both items are in excellent condition.

Swarovski STS Spotting 65mm - This is the non-hd version and is in excellent condition. I just had it fully refurbished last year by Swarovski. I used it for one hunting season. Interested in trading it for an ATS 65m spotter. I often hunt with my young kids, and an angled spotter simply works better when sharing with kids. Would possiable consider other brands of spotters, but very happy with my current STS setup.

Cabelas Euro HD (Meopta) 15x56 Bino's -

I bought these brand new last year, I still have the box and everything that came with them. These are amazing bino's, but the eye relief is a little short for my buddy that wears eyeglasses. I am looking for a pair of 15's with 17+mm of eye relief. I know the swarovski 15x56's work for my buddy, so that would be something I am interested in. In reading I believe Maven has 18mm of eye relief.

Feel free to shoot me a message with any ideas or comments. I will entertain selling these for a reasonable price and I will then buy what I want.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back