Caribou Gear Tarp

WTT - 16ga Herter's Shotshells (#8 shot) for 6.5 Creedmoor - Colorado Front Range

rideold

I am in search of 6.5 Creedmoor ammunition. My son is old enough for his first Colorado deer hunt in October. I have finally found a rifle for him to use. I figure I can find hunting rounds by October (hopefully) but what I really need is for him to get trigger time at the range between now and the end of summer so I'm not looking for high performance match grade ammo but I'll take what I can get. If anyone out there is needing 16ga shot shells for dove/quail or the clays range I have two flats (250 rounds each flat) that I am looking to trade. Whole lot or individual boxes. Let's call it $108.00 per flat or $11.00 per box, retail, with tax, on the Herter's and I'm happy to trade retail price for retail price. I'll come to you anywhere between Cheyenne and Colorado Springs (maybe Pueblo if you want the lot) for a face-to-face trade. I have 7 boxes of Remington Game Loads in #6 as well, $11.00 per box as well. PM me if you are interested.

Back