Want to Trade Howa Alpine Mountain Rifle 6.5 Creedmoor

BigSky!

I have a brand new, in box, never fired (can I be more clear?) Howa Alpine Mountain Rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor that I would like to trade. I just have too many Creedmoors. For now, please don't ask me about a cash price. In the future, if I decide to sell it outright, I will start another thread. I paid retail for it and they are no longer made; so, when that time comes, it will be a deal but not a screaming deal.

Anyway, my desired trades are something similar in 7/08 or 280 Ackley. My biggest preference would be a Bergara Premier Mountain Rifle in either 7/08 or 280 Ackley. Another Howa Alpine in 7/08 would work. I regret selling mine last year. Cash can go either way depending on rifle offered, rifle condition, etc. I have a real interest in a Browning Hell's Canyon in 7/08 also.

If you wish to throw out the rifle you desire to trade into this thread so that others can see that it is available, please feel free to do so. However, it is my position that price negotiations have no place in a public thread. So, cash options in addition from me to you or you to me should be done via pm.

I have no intention at this times of providing pictures as they all look alike. Mine has the hinged floor-plate and not the detachable magazine setup.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back