WTS Moving Sale Tikka T3 270

BigSky!

The moving sale continues. I am selling a very lightly used Tikka T3 270. The pictured scope is not included. I need $500 shipped. I will buy a brand new hard case and ship it in that to the FFL of your choice. In Montana, I will ship directly to you. I hadn't shot it in a couple of years so, knowing I was going to sell it, I took it to the range today to burn up about two dozen rounds of leftover reloads I had. The first picture is my 100 yard group and the second picture is my 200 yard group. The squares on the targets are one inch squares. All of my 100 yard groups were the same. The 200 yard group picture is my best 200 yard group. The other three 200 yard groups, to be honest, were right at or around 2 inches. Hey, I had to show the best group. Heck, if a rifle makes you look good, you show it.
y8CWyXil.jpg

M5R8mtnl.jpg

eEos2Eml.jpg

10bINqOl.jpg

My T3x in 270 (6.8mm O'Connor) is a real shooter! Bump for a great rifle! Good luck!

I've actually heard that a lot.

I will sell this locally to someone here in Billings for $450. Anybody else, I will sell for $450 plus actual shipping cost.

Reactions: FLS
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back