Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

WTS Hunting Knife Batch (Price Drop 3 left)

NDGuy

*Approved by @Big Fin*

Wanted to repost since my other thread had some back and forth about concerns having Randy’s approval to sell some knives. I messaged Randy and he gave me his blessing to continue to sell on the forum.

I started a hobby learning the ropes of knife making and started out by buying precut steel from various suppliers and doing the handle pinning/gluing/shaping and touching up sharpening. I love the beauty and character of the various woods from around the world. I thought it would be fun to make some beautiful tools for folks to bring on their adventures without breaking the bank too bad. I hope to build up funds and purchase more equipment to get into the heat treatment and cutting my own steel down the road when I have more time and space to do so.

Thanks folks! See details below.

All are new, leather belt sheath included otherwise knock off $15 if you want to use or find your own.

The “brute de forge” finish are 1095 carbon steel. Thicker handles from left to right $250 $200 each

Amboyna burl with mosaic pins 8 3/4” (this is a very thick handled knife I thought would be great for more of bushcrafting)

Honduran Rosewood Burl brass pins 7 3/4”

Curly Siamese Rosewood brass pins 7 3/4”

Attachments

• IMG_7328.jpeg
    IMG_7328.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_7331.jpeg
    IMG_7331.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Individual pics

Attachments

• IMG_7349.jpeg
    IMG_7349.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7348.jpeg
    IMG_7348.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7347.jpeg
    IMG_7347.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7346.jpeg
    IMG_7346.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7345.jpeg
    IMG_7345.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7344.jpeg
    IMG_7344.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 15
Appreciate the folks that have supported and commented on my posts. As a show of thanks for @Big Fin and those that make this site great I’ll donate 10% of any knife purchased via hunttalk. If you want a knife, show a current donation cert to RMEF, MDF, PF, BHA, TRCP etc.
Just lobbing this one out there.

1. You forgot the JAF. Jonas Application Fund.

2. Any vocal supporter SHOULD be an honorary prostaffer and recieve 45% off with free shipping for life.

Again, just a friendly reminder. 😉

Just lobbing this one out there.

1. You forgot the JAF. Jonas Application Fund.

2. Any vocal supporter SHOULD be an honorary prostaffer and recieve 45% off with free shipping for life.

Again, just a friendly reminder. 😉
Tall order see what I can do :D

Also this thinner scale orange g10 is available for $150

14C28N stainless steel 8.25” OAL

Last edited:
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38