Reposted PLZ Delete

NDGuy

All are new, leather belts sheath included otherwise knock off $15 if you want to use or find your own.

The “brute de forge” finish are 1095 carbon steel. Thicker handles from left to right $300 each

Amboyna burl with mosaic pins 8 3/4”

Honduran Rosewood Burl brass pins 7 3/4”

Curly Siamese Rosewood brass pins 7 3/4”

The next 3 are Stainless steel
$250 each

8.25” OAL
*Sold* Amboyna Burl, brass pins
Bog Oak, stainless pins
Box Elder Burl, brass pins
$250 each

Final two
$250 each

Stainless steel with matte finish
8.25” Box Elder Burl

D2 Carbon Steel
7.5” Oal
Curly Narra with brass/mosaic pin

Attachments

• IMG_7328.jpeg
    IMG_7328.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_7331.jpeg
    IMG_7331.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_7329.jpeg
    IMG_7329.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7332.jpeg
    IMG_7332.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7330.jpeg
    IMG_7330.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7333.jpeg
    IMG_7333.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Pics

Attachments

• IMG_7349.jpeg
    IMG_7349.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7348.jpeg
    IMG_7348.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7347.jpeg
    IMG_7347.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7346.jpeg
    IMG_7346.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7345.jpeg
    IMG_7345.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7344.jpeg
    IMG_7344.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7343.jpeg
    IMG_7343.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7342.jpeg
    IMG_7342.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7337.jpeg
    IMG_7337.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7336.jpeg
    IMG_7336.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7335.jpeg
    IMG_7335.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7334.jpeg
    IMG_7334.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7341.jpeg
    IMG_7341.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7340.jpeg
    IMG_7340.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7338.jpeg
    IMG_7338.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7339.jpeg
    IMG_7339.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 12
Not sure what your problem is, sure seem to have one
At this point you are running a knife manufacturing business and selling in here against forum rules.

One knife here and there is one thing but constant for sale ads with multiple knives is a whole different story.

Step up be a sponsor like the others who sell their products here.

At this point you are running a knife manufacturing business and selling in here against forum rules.

One knife here and there is one thing but constant for sale ads with multiple knives is a whole different story.

Step up be a sponsor like the others who sell their products here.
1709326427621.png

Nah, you are not running a knife business on here. Wonder what the Gerber guys think, seeing they pay to be here.

IMG_2710.jpeg

Nah, you are not running a knife business on here. Wonder what the Gerber guys think, seeing they pay to be here.

View attachment 317792
I’m not debating rules, we’re all responsible for reading those when we sign up.

Bet you were that kid in class, too weren’t you?

If a sponsor or Randy hasn’t brought it up with him why do you care? Hit the ignore button if you don’t want to see his posts. It looks like he’s making some nice stuff but he also randomly buys and sells stuff out of his collection

I’m not debating rules, we’re all responsible for reading those when we sign up.

Bet you were that kid in class, too weren’t you?

If a sponsor or Randy hasn’t brought it up with him why do you care? Hit the ignore button if you don’t want to see his posts. It looks like he’s making some nice stuff but he also randomly buys and sells stuff out of his collection
It’s no longer random is the issue. Making money on Randy’s back without chipping in while he loses money each month keeping this place afloat. All I asked is when will he do the right thing and pay his percentage like all the other commercial sales do? Because let’s not kid anyone, this is a business at this point.

It’s no longer random is the issue. Making money on Randy’s back without chipping in while he loses money each month keeping this place afloat. All I asked is when will he do the right thing and pay his percentage like all the other commercial sales do? Because let’s not kid anyone, this is a business at this point.
Has Randy asked you to enforce for him?

Pal it’s getting a little weird now how much you care about something that doesn’t affect you at all. I buy and sell dozens and dozens of knives. I’m a huge collector and have put handles on precut steel blanks that don’t have a brand or image on them.

Just a fun side hobby where I’m learning a skill and letting folks have a nice knife without a huge premium that other folks charge. Don’t like it ignore and move on. 🤷‍♂️

Every year this site gets weirder in the off season.

I'm not gonna say one way or the other but I do enjoy seeing these knives come up. It's nice to be able to see someone put something out there that has some character and class to itand not stick it to a guy. He also contributes to the forum too. I've bought stuff from @NDGuy and he was first class with it. I'll plan to buy some more too. When I quick buying other shit from people on here.

If the guy throws a few knives up who gives a shit, I don't think Randy or Gerber are hurting by him selling a handful of knives on his free site. I'm sure Randy has helped Gerber out quite nicely over the years. Start a GoFundMe if you wanna help out Randy I guess. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Pal it’s getting a little weird now how much you care about something that doesn’t affect you at all. I buy and sell dozens and dozens of knives. I’m a huge collector and have put handles on precut steel blanks that don’t have a brand or image on them.

Just a fun side hobby where I’m learning a skill and letting folks have a nice knife without a huge premium that other folks charge. Don’t like it ignore and move on. 🤷‍♂️
Until it does, like I said in the beginning one or two every once is a while is no big deal. But when I hit what’s new and you constantly have a for sale ad in it, sometimes two. One for a knife and one for multiple knives? That’s bullshit and a business, not a flipping hobby anymore.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back