WTS: Barrett Fieldcraft 6.5 Creedmoor with Accessories Ready to Hunt

BigSky!

I have about three or four too many 6.5s. *So, I will list this and see if anybody is in need of a fully set up and ready to hunt Barrett Fieldcraft in 6.5 Creedmoor. *It has the 21 inch, non-threaded barrel. *It comes with a Talley O MOA rail, Seekins 1 inch rings and a Leupold FXII 6X36 scope with long range dots. *I'll also throw in the Leupold Alumacaps (I think that's what they're called). *I need $1800 plus $25 shipping and insurance. *I will buy a new hard case in which to ship it. *I know when I list things I usually do regular price reductions, depending on the market; but, I won't in this case. *I'm not eager or in a need-to-sell mode and, frankly, I can't replace it and set it up for this price. *Before anybody asks either of the two questions I know are coming: 1) No, I am not looking for anything in trade for this; and, 2) No, I will not sell any part of this package separately. *Yes, it is a tack driver and I've only fired a couple of boxes of Hornady 143 gr ELD-X Precision Hunter ammo. *The entire package is in mint condition.
XzHx2hj.jpg

c3K4lst.jpg

Dang that didn't take long. I was going to see if I could pull the trigger on it today. Looks like a sweet setup.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back