Wtf !!!!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
854410B3BD5C9558C194B2515417C1.jpg

|oo :BLEEP: :MAD |oo :BLEEP: :MAD |oo

Hollywood thinks it knows best Moosie. :confused: I suppose the majority of American people being turned off by homocelluloid activity means we're not sophisticated enough to choose.

Beats the hell outa me. :cool:

I thought all those people were going to leave the country if Bush got re-elected? WHat happened?

:cool:

Face it guys, if you don't want to spend money to watch 2 guys boink each other in the rear, you're just a bunch of unenlightened, homophobes according to the smart people in hollywood.

Don't tell me you guys were surprised by this.

All of the liberal movie makers in Hollywood are all probably telling themselves the same thing:

" A gay cowboy movie! Why didn't I think of that? They're sure to clean up at the Oscars with that one! Plus it'll be sure to piss off a whole bunch of conservatives at the same time!"

Moosie (Oscar) I didn't want to say anything, but I'm not sure if they get it.

Why didn't you let the rest of us know that you were going to see it, we coulda had some pink hunttalk hats made up and all gone to throw things at the screen the whole time.

Did it bring a tear to your eye. :D:D:D

I'm just happy "Pudpuffers Rhapsody" wasn't depicting Texans. We catch enough hell. ;) How many of you Montana boys screened it? :eek:

Moosie (Oscar) I didn't want to say anything, but I'm not sure if they get it.

Thats what's uncool about alot of what I post.... ;)

That and I also Don't get why something like that would sweep the Oscar's... I haven't found ANYONE that has seen it yet !!!

Why do they call it a "cowboy movie"

Could you imagine Clint Eastwood and John Wayne starring in this...Fudgepacking Flick?

There was an article in the paper yesterday (see if I can find it) that since Brokeback Mountain has been released a lot of people are now interested in property in Wyoming!! The movie was filmed in Canada, I ain sure if thats cause Wyoming said you ain filming no fudgepacking homo movie here, or if it was cheaper in Canada. I still haven't met anyone thats seen the movie.

Brokeback Mountain Grossed $42 million dollars since its release.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory grossed $236 million

Mr. and Mrs Smith Grossed $186 million

This has to say something about it. Only the enlightened few in Hollywood think its great.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomcat1984
Back