WTB used pack

wtrfwlhunter

Looking for a pack, let me know what you have.

don’t have a huge budget (recent college grad), but willing to pay fair price for something in decent shape.

Ideally looking for one that would get me through 2-3 night back pack hunt.

working in California for the summer, so I’d like to have it shipped out here.

You can get a good new backpacking pack that'll work for the price of a used hunting specific pack. Osprey is probably the best and I'd recommend the Aether. Doesn't have quite the load support of a hunting specific pack, but it's designed more for heavy loads than ultralight stuff. A friend of mine uses his elk hunting and it gets the job done. Looks like they are on sale right now too...

You can get a good new backpacking pack that'll work for the price of a used hunting specific pack.
I agree with this if it's not 100% focused on meat hauling.

The 'hunting focused' packs that can accomodate multi-day trips AND haul meat efficiently are expensive for a reason :)

P.S. I just cleaned up a 2015/16 Eberlestock Team Elk M5 (https://eberlestock.com/collections/hunting-packs/products/team-elk-pack) this weekend to sell it as I upgraded to the MR Metcalf. You're free to PM me about it if you want, it can handle a couple nights' spike camp and still have meat hauling capability but more than 2 nights would be a stretch at ~3000ci capacity

I have a MR metcalf, guide light frame in multicam thinking about selling. Pm if you are interested

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back