Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

WTB Travel Trailer

Corrosion control on underground structures such pipelines, tank bottoms, etc. Attending a corporate conference in Bismarck though this week.

I do not think those pictures are for a 1976 travel trailer...
Summary: Used 1976

Description: 1976 travel trailer by Ideal, 21 feet, good condition, very clean. Brand new tires. Great camping unit, sleeps 5. Asking $2600 obo..

jore07---Here's a link for a trailer like you want right in Missoula for $2600 obo!!! I see you live 5 hours from there, so I'd ask them for a couple more current pictures of the outside and inside and take cash to them if it is like the picture in the link. That's what I did and I took cash on a 2 1/2 hour trip to get mine after seeing these pictures below. Yours is much older, but the inside photo of it looks great. Good luck and I wont even take a commission if you buy it, LOL!

http://rvs.oodle.com/detail/21ft-id...oula-mt/?cm_mmc=OODLE_PREVIEW-_-www-_-NA-_-NA

Last edited:
Relax, boys, slow down and read more carefully. Those photos are of the newer trailer purchased by Topgun 30-06, who was using them as an example of purchasing over the internet.

But otherwise, good observations.

Relax, boys, slow down and read more carefully. Those photos are of the newer trailer purchased by Topgun 30-06, who was using them as an example of purchasing over the internet.

You got me (raises hands) just don't shoot. :eek:

Yassuh...reminds me of the pay attention joke posted the other day.

Guys: Here is the picture of the trailer in that link for the one that's in Missoula. As you can see, it looks awful sharp if the outside and the rest of the inside are like this picture.

Attachments

• 21ft-ideal-travel-trailer_neusd.jpg
    21ft-ideal-travel-trailer_neusd.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 39
It does look good. My eyes did the advertising special... Price, picture, link. Pretty darn clean though. Apologies TopGun.

Ehhh, tent. Much more versatile.. takes half hr to set up and with stove plenty warm and lots more room, and is great for the woman who likes to rearrange stuff!!!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back