Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

wtb Scout Scope

Id-Dave

Was wondering if anyone has a long eye relief scope collecting dust that they might want to sell. Preferably Leupold but might try something else. Thanks!!

Sorry, not parting with any of mine, but the Leupold 2.5x28mm has always been my hands down favorite. But I liked the 2.75x20mm Burris pretty well too. I think you'd be happy with either one of those. I see Vortex has a scout scope out now too at a pretty reasonable price. I haven't tried it but I did notice it's kind of chunky compared to the Leupold, 12 ounces versus 7.5 ounces.

Sorry, not parting with any of mine, but the Leupold 2.5x28mm has always been my hands down favorite. But I liked the 2.75x20mm Burris pretty well too. I think you'd be happy with either one of those. I see Vortex has a scout scope out now too at a pretty reasonable price. I haven't tried it but I did notice it's kind of chunky compared to the Leupold, 12 ounces versus 7.5 ounces.

Thanks for the info Cav1 I will probably go with the Leupold in the end as they have treated me well. Can't beat made in the U.S.A. & lifetime warranty.🇺🇸

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back