Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

WTB Rem 700 Bolt Stops

winmag

Building out some bare Remington 700 actions and need some factory bolt stops. Trying to find 5. Anyone have one laying around from when they ditched the factory bolt stop to have a side bolt release installed?

Not interested in paying $150 each to have them converted to side bolt release even though it is superior.

I may end up getting a machine shop to make me a few if it comes to that.

They look like this. Right and left hand use the same stop just with a different spring.
0A6DBC7F-F78D-45A3-A6B8-55D2F27B3555.jpeg

Building out some bare Remington 700 actions and need some factory bolt stops. Trying to find 5. Anyone have one laying around from when they ditched the factory bolt stop to have a side bolt release installed?

Not interested in paying $150 each to have them converted to side bolt release even though it is superior.

I may end up getting a machine shop to make me a few if it comes to that.

They look like this. Right and left hand use the same stop just with a different spring.
View attachment 188560
I’ll look when i get home. I replaced a trigger and as I recall, I have the factory one.

Guess I was mistaken, I obviously didn’t replace that at the time. Now what day is it?

JA outdoors has a great deal on trigger tech independence triggers and you can get the pins there as well to save shipping.

Back