Yeti GOBOX Collection

Wtb Beretta-AL390

Pitterpatter

Looking for a Beretta-AL390 12 gauge to replace my silver mallard that was stolen a couple years ago. It was the first gun I bought and learned to shoot with. I've never shot another quite as well as it. Prefer wood with a 26" barrel but I'm not too picky at this point. Let me know what you have. Thanks

I’d go with an A400, I had a 390 with a 26” barrel and didn’t like it. I then bought a A400.

Find the configuration you're looking for in the 391. Having lived in the competitive shotgun world for all of my adult life, they just keep going. They are the Everready bunny of the gas-operated shotgun market.
My 390 had been used as a walking stick in the marsh, paddle, club as well as killed a few birds. The wood stock had swole up from 1/4 on each side of the butt pad. It never missed a beat. I'm hoping to get another and treat it better than I did in my youth.

My 390 had been used as a walking stick in the marsh, paddle, club as well as killed a few birds. The wood stock had swole up from 1/4 on each side of the butt pad. It never missed a beat. I'm hoping to get another and treat it better than I did in my youth.
Not arguing w/ the greatness of your gun, nor your experience. Hell, I have a 303 that has 150K rounds through it and all I've ever done is spray it down w/ Brake Cleaner, WD40 and the occasional bore snake. I just think the 391 is the highest evolution of the Beretta Semi-Auto shotgun. I wish you the best in your search.

1631044020280.png

Not arguing w/ the greatness of your gun, nor your experience. Hell, I have a 303 that has 150K rounds through it and all I've ever done is spray it down w/ Brake Cleaner, WD40 and the occasional bore snake. I just think the 391 is the highest evolution of the Beretta Semi-Auto shotgun. I wish you the best in your search.

View attachment 193741

I'll have to find a 391 to try out.
The Advice is appreciated. Maybe it's just nostalgia tugging at my heart strings. Nothing quite like your first...

Back