Law Enforcement:
I was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine, in 1976 for driving under the
influence of alcohol. I pled guilty, paid a fine, and had my driver's
license suspended for 30 days. My Texas driving record has been "lost" and
is not available.

Military:
I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL. I refused to take a
drug test or answer any questions about my drug use. By joining the Texas
Air National Guard, I was able to avoid combat duty in Vietnam.

College:
I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. I was a cheerleader.

PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:

I ran for US Congress and lost. I began my career in the oil business in
Midland, Texas, in 1975. I bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil
in Texas. The company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock. I
bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land
using taxpayer money. With the help of my father and our friends in the oil
industry (including Enron CEO Ken Lay), I was elected governor of Texas.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS GOVERNOR OF TEXAS:

I changed Texas pollution laws to favour power and oil companies, making
Texas the most polluted state in the Union. During my tenure, Houston
replaced Los Angeles as the most smog-ridden city in America. I cut taxes
and bankrupted the Texas treasury to the tune of billions in borrowed
money. I set the record for the most executions by any governor in American
history.

With the help of my brother, the governor of Florida, and my father's
appointments to the Supreme Court, I became President after losing by over
500,000 votes.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS PRESIDENT:

I am the first President in US history to enter office with a criminal
record.

I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over one
billion dollars per week.

I spent the US surplus and effectively bankrupted the US Treasury.

I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in US history.

I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any
12-month period.

I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.

I set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the US
stock market.

In my first year in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs and
that trend continues every month.

I'm proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any
administration in US history. My "poorest millionaire," Condoleeza Rice,
has a Chevron oil tanker named after her. I set the record for most
campaign fundraising trips by a US President.

I am the all-time US and world record-holder for receiving the most
corporate campaign donations. My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and
one of my best friends, Kenneth Lay, presided over the largest corporate
bankruptcy fraud in US history, Enron. My political party used Enron
private jets and corporate attorneys to assure my success with the US
Supreme Court during my election decision. I have protected my friends at
Enron and Halliburton against investigation or prosecution. More time and
money was spent investigating the Monica Lewinsky affair than has been
spent investigating one of the biggest corporate rip-offs in history.

I presided over the biggest energy crisis in US history and refused to
intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was revealed.

I presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history.

I changed the US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded
government contracts.

I appointed more convicted criminals to administration than any President
in US history.

I created the Ministry of Homeland Security, the largest bureaucracy in the
history of the United States government.

I've broken more international treaties than any President in US history.

I am the first President in US history to have the United Nations remove
the US from the Human Rights Commission. I withdrew the US from the World
Court of Law. I refused to allow inspector's access to US "prisoners of
war" detainees and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.
I am the first President in history to refuse United Nations election
inspectors (during the 2002 US election).

I set the record for fewest numbers of press conferences of any President
since the advent of television.

I set the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one-year period.
After taking off the entire month of August, I presided over the worst
security failure in US history. I garnered the most sympathy for the US
after the World Trade Center attacks and less than a year later made the US
the most hated country in the world, the largest failure of diplomacy in
world history.

I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously
protest me in public venues (15 million people), shattering the record for
protests against any person in the history of mankind.

I am the first President in US history to order an unprovoked pre-emptive
attack and the military occupation of a sovereign nation. I did so against
the will of the United Nations, the majority of US citizens, and the world
community.

I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut in duty
benefits for active duty troops and their families - in wartime.

In my State of the Union Address, I lied about our reasons for attacking
Iraq and then blamed the lies on our British friends.

I am the first President in history to have a majority of Europeans (71%)
view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and security.

I am supporting development of a nuclear "Tactical Bunker Buster," a WMD.

I have so far failed to fulfil my pledge to bring Osama Bin Laden [sic] to
justice.

RECORDS AND REFERENCES:

All records of my tenure as governor of Texas are now in my father's
library, sealed and unavailable for public view.

All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my bankrupt
companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice-President, attended
regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for
public review.

PLEASE CONSIDER MY EXPERIENCE WHEN VOTING IN 2004.

Ten, Maybe I should have put quotations marks around the whole thing to help you figure out that I didn't write it, along with an explanation that it's something circulating on the Internet
Yup, been around awile. A long while at that. Heck Ithaca if you spent more time over here and less on all of those radical dope smokin tree hugger sites you would have seen this posted a few months back :D :D

Military:
I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL. I refused to take a
drug test or answer any questions about my drug use. By joining the Texas
Air National Guard, I was able to avoid combat duty in Vietnam.
On a side note, I am really getting tired of this air guard crap being posted all over the internet and tv politacal shows. It just make me wanna shoot my computer or TV. :mad:

Hell, I tried to join the National Guard to avoid going to 'Nam, but since my draft number was 1, they said they would not even have to process the paperwork. He didn't run to Canada or fake a medical deferment - he served. So what? At least he didn't join the anti-war movement after he got out when it became the popular and politically expedient thing to do, like godd ol' Kerry.

And good Lord! He drove drunk almost 30 years ago! :rolleyes: I don't see multiple arrest here....

Hmmm - has there been another terrorist attack on mainland America since 9-11? Is Al-Quaida running for cover? I sure did not see too many people upset about going into Afghanistan or even Iraq at the time...

Re-read this -
http://www.huntandlodge.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=31;t=002118

Retired Green Beret Talks on John Kerry

Open Letter to John Kerry:

My wife had rotator cuff surgery earlier this year, and the recovery is terribly painful. Then, she developed a staph-epi infection, and they had to cut the same scar open and operate on her again. Just thinking about the pain and anxiety of facing that painful surgery a second time in the same wound, makes me cringe. That experience, however pales in comparison to what I am going through right now, in my heart.

The old hurts are surfacing and the feelings of betrayal by fellow citizens, and their leader stirring them up, are breaking my heart again. I am being cut in the same scar. How did we who served in Vietnam suddenly become cold-blooded killers, torturers, and rapists, of the ilk of the Nazi SS or the Taliban? Most of us were American soldiers who grew up idolizing John Wayne, Roy Rogers, and all the other heroes. That was why I volunteered. But for political expediency, John Kerry has rewritten history, again. After spending only four months in the country of Vietnam, John Kerry testified before Congress in 1971 with these exact words about incidents he supposedly witnessed or heard about from other vets: "They personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam."

I was a green beret officer who volunteered for duty in Vietnam and fought in the thick of it in 1968 and 1969 on a Special Forces A-team on the Ho Chi Minh Trail, just for starters. We were the elite. We saw the most action. Everybody in the world knows that. But we did not just kill people, we built a church, a school, treated illnesses, passed out soap, food, and clothing, and had fun and loving interaction with the indigenous people of Vietnam, just like our boys did in Normandy, Baghdad, Saigon, and everywhere American soldiers ever served. We all gave away our candy bars and rations to kids. Our hearts to oppressed people all over the globe.

My children and grandchildren could read your words, and think those horrendous things about me, Mr. Kerry. You are a bold-faced, unprincipled liar, and a disgrace, and you have dishonored me and all my fellow Vietnam veterans. Sure, there were a couple bad-apples, but I saw none, and I saw it all, and if I did, as an army officer, it was my obligation to stop it, or at the very least report it. Why is there not a single record anywhere of you ever reporting any incidents like this or having the perpetrators arrested? The answer is simple. You are a liar. Your medals and mine are not a free pass for lifetime, Senator Kerry, to bypass character, integrity, and morality. I earn my green beret over and over daily in all aspects of my life.

Eight National Guard green berets, and other National Guard soldiers, have been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan, and you totally dishonored their widows and families by lumping National Guard service in with being a draft-dodger, conscientious objector, and deserter, just so you can try to sabotage the patriotism of our President who proudly served as an Air National Guard jet pilot. I have a son earning his green beret at Fort Bragg right now, and his wife serves honorably in the Air National Guard, just like President Bush did, and I am as proud of her as I am my son. I volunteered for Vietnam and have no problem whatsoever with President Bush being our Commander-In-Chief. In fact, I am proud of him as our leader.

John Kerry, you personally derailed the Vietnam Human rights Bill, HR2883, in 2001, after it had passed the House by a 411 to 1 vote, and thousands of pro-American Montagnard tribespeople in Vietnam died since then who could have been saved, by you. Earlier, as Chair of the Senate Select Committee on MIA/POW Affairs, you personally quashed the efforts of any and all veterans to report sightings of living POW's, when you held those reins in Congress. You have fought tooth and nail to push for the US to normalize relations with Vietnam for years. Why, Mr. Kerry? Simple, your first cousin C. Stewart Forbes, CEO, of Colliers International, recently signed a contract with Hanoi, worth BILLIONS of dollars for Collier's International to become the exclusive real estate representative for the country of Vietnam.

"Hanoi John," now that it works for you, you beat your chest about your Vietnam service, but to me, you are a phony, opportunistic, hypocrite. You are one of those politicians that is like a fertilizer machine: all that comes out of you is horse manure, and you are spreading it everywhere.

Medals do not make a man. Morals do.

Don Bendell
Canon City, Colorado

Don Bendell served as an officer in four Special Forces Groups, is a best-selling author with over 1,500,000 books in print, a 1995 inductee into the International Karate Hall of Fame, and owns karate schools in southern Colorado.

"Messages Scanned for Viruses using F-Secure Content Scanner."

John Kerry:
When he retuned from Vietnam is April of 1969 and joined the anti war movement he betrayed every POW and active serving member of the US military.
In 1968 after the Tet offensive the North Vietnam army was pretty much defeated. The only reason the North stayed in the frey was because they knew "The war will be won on the streets of San Francico, Los Angles, Chicago and Washington, D.C." They knew that the John Kerry's and Jane Fonda's would create enough political pressure to force us out of the war. They stayed in to see a polical defeat not a military defeat.
At the end of 1968 when we had the North on the ropes and defeated, the total American death toll was 16,856.
The anti-war crowed managed to keep us there until 1973. Total kill: 58,000.
I am of the opinion that John Kerry is culpable in the deaths of 48,000 dead Americans.
He wants to tell us how brave he was and how he saved lives in Vietnam. He was not proud to serve there since he threw his ribbons at Capitol Building and ranted about what a terrible thing it was for us to be there.
I wonder if he is just as "proud" now? Will he accept some responsibily for 47,000 dead servicemen and who knows how may MIA's?
No one seems to be asking.
BTW, I served from March 1968 until May of 1977 and had to put up with the BS he and his ilk created on the streets just because I wore a uniform.

Whiskers... I love it, My uncle and my father both served over 20 years, both did 7 tours in Vietnam. They both have the same feels as Mr Bendell.

sounds like Kerry is as big a liar as old Bush. What I dont get is why everybody keeps bringing up each guys past? Who cares? I personally think the vietnam war is really old news and dont care what each person did back then. Clinton was a draft dodger, but we enjoyed the best economic growth probably ever in our country with him as president. Bush was in the air guard but since he was appointed president, he has sigle handly destroyed our economy and made us a threat to world peace. To me its a no brainer, at this point anybody but Bush is better suited to be our next president.

Beardown, how do you figger that Bush has destroyed the economy? Most of the economic damage was done by 911, an lying, stealing corporations. He had no control over 911, you guys still crying because he is trying to make sure it doesn't happen again. Your tired of hearing about Vietnam, and peoples past history. Past history shows the true make up of a person. If you were a liar and a cheat in the past, most likely your a liar and a cheat now.

Beardown,

"To me its a no brainer, at this point anybody but Bush is better suited to be our next president."

Vote for Ralph Nader then.

Paul

Ithaca,

Nader is a good man. That's why I told Beardown to vote for him. How about you? You going to vote for Nader or Kerry? I like Nader better than Kerry myself.

P. S. Best thing Nader ever did for this country was to run in the 2000 election. Running in 2004 will be the second.

Paul

I like Nader more than Bush, too. I know he's honest, very intelligent, morally and ethically superior to any politician in the country. I'd vote for him for any office he wants. And his idea about working on a third party alternative is the only hope for this country.

I can't imagine how anyone could think Bush, Kerry or any other politician except maybe Eliot Spitzer could be better.

Ithaca,

If Nader gets enough votes to become President, there should undoubtably be a strong positive economic impact for this country. What do you think the Idaho sheep tag will go for if Nader becomes President? What do you think about Nader's stance on gay marrige? Personally, I think if you want to marry a person of the same sex, a child, an animal, O D on drugs, shoot endangered wolves, breech dams, spike trees, and so on, it should be your individual right to do so. Never mind what the majority thinks.

Paul

Heh Heh.....I would vote for Nader, he's the only one that has ever done a damn thing for this country, but much like the last election it would only help W. This country needs an independent obviously, the repubs and dems sound like a bunch of whinning kids and together have put together a big pile of dung. As for the economy being destroyed by 911 and corporate theft, I would say both are a product of George W. The white house had prior knowledge to the 911 attack and decided to do nothing about it. Maybe because they realized what better excuse to start a war with Iraq, then an attack on our home soil. They also were planning the war with Iraq as soon as Bush got in office. As for the corporate thing, who was in bed with Enron, well that again would be your man George. So yes Bush was the guy that deastroyed the economy. What really cracks me up is he keeps saying the dems want to increase taxes, well after spending more tax dollars than the country has the past four years, what other choice do they have. So if they do raise taxes you can thank good old George again. Its just a simple fact, republicans are bad for the economy and great for big buisness.

"Republicans are bad for the economy and great for big business." So, where would the economy be without big business? Hmmm - something like Somalia? Cambodia? Small home businesses?

Clinton was the biggest whore in recent times - his influence was available to the highest bidder, including selling technology and defense information to the Chinese. :rolleyes:

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back