Wrangler jeans

To top it off I hit an overpass with my front 2 bales.

I’ve hauled hay all over Nebraska and Kansas, never hit a bridge. Care to guess which state I hit it in?
See that’s an assault hay stack too many bales it’s the governments way of controlling how many bales on the truck.😂. Guarantee it was Iowa.

They’re the next size up I wear in my nice jeans and are loose on me. Don’t go body shaming. I’m fat but I do t wear skinny jeans.
Seriously though, I would bet that they're a "value" tier of Wranglers. The kind you could get at Walmart or Tractor Supply. I'm not sure where the actual good Wranglers can be bought now. That being said, I'm a welder and haven't managed to blow out any seams on even my cheap Walmart jeans so who knows?

See that’s an assault hay stack too many bales it’s the governments way of controlling how many bales on the truck.😂. Guarantee it was Iowa.
Yep Iowa. A 14’ 6” bridge on a main highway with 1 sign and no clear way to go around it, both exit and entrance to the highway is on the east side and I had to be on the west.

Iowa sucks so bad.

My wife bought me the wrangler retro jeans they made it couple months same thing crotch blew out of them. I told her it’s because I have giant hog nuts. She laughed she knows better. Went back to the regular old wrangler cowboy cut and they’re solid.

Seriously though, I would bet that they're a "value" tier of Wranglers. The kind you could get at Walmart or Tractor Supply. I'm not sure where the actual good Wranglers can be bought now. That being said, I'm a welder and haven't managed to blow out any seams on even my cheap Walmart jeans so who knows?

Probably, my wife fits @Nick87 sig. it only costs a little more to be cheap.

I need to move somewhere warm and away from Iowa. That way I can wear a Speedo and not have to worry about breathing in stupid if the wind is out of the east.
Lots of cows in Florida. Probably no need to feed hay there either. Go scout it out I’ll be right behind you.

I buy the cheapest pair I can get from rural king when they go on sale for like $6 and they outlast the wranglers. I too was blowing the crotch out of the wranglers. The tiniest bit of sweat and a high leg lift and your jewels are getting drafty. JUNK.

Haven't been able to find Lee jeans for years. They were great. I agree, Levis quality control went in the toilet thirty years ago. I've never had a problem with Walmart Wranglers either regular cut or relaxed fit. I like relaxed fit better. For years all I hunted in was green Wranglers but they stopped making them in anything but blue and black. Only time I've had the crotch go out was straddling a fence. My fault. I should have found a better way to tackle jock itch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back