Wrangler jeans

Buy Carhartt. I cant put a hole in them if I tried. like cardboard but they wont come apart
I have Carhartt stuff that is ancient and good for some things. But they are made in china now. I was looking for new larger insulated bibs or coveralls and made in USA.
Stiff as a board and noisier than a rattlesnake hunting, but hot. LOL

I've worn Levi's longer than I can remember. I'll wear holes in them, catch them on fire, snag and tear them but never had a pair blow a seam. I've had Levi's last so long I have them in 34-35-36and 38 waist sizes that are still in great shape. The 34+35's will never see daylight again.

You might consider red ants pants, my wife likes how the seams are relocated on the nether regions for her parts.

I'm a Wrangler guy as well. I definitely think there are grades of QC on Jeans. When you find a deal on them, the likelihood of poor stitching or fabric is higher.

I've worn Wrangle for quite a while, and I don't recall ever ripping out a seam. Usually, they eventually wear out in the thy from fighting my way through brush or they lose a battle with a barb wire fence. They don't do to good against barb wire.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back