Would you rather.....

Watching does gives me confidence that there is deer in the area and a buck has to be clos by!FB_IMG_1555630967156.jpg

I like watching the does and how they react to what they sense waaaaaaay before I know anything else is around. Ears perked up looking off in the distance, I am looking right where they are and trying to see what got their attention. So, yeah, the area with the does and the single buck.

Man this one is too easy I hunt in the California B zone woods where a hunter can go all season cover miles on boots and roads and if you're lucky you might see a 50 lb fork x spike. I would take 1 buck in a large area. I stay positive and know things can change in a blink of an eye

Man this one is too easy I hunt in the California B zone woods where a hunter can go all season cover miles on boots and roads and if you're lucky you might see a 50 lb fork x spike. I would take 1 buck in a large area. I stay positive and know things can change in a blink of an eye
Exactly all California residents that hunt here understand this haha the struggles of general season hunting.

Back