Would you rather.....

Watching does gives me confidence that there is deer in the area and a buck has to be clos by!FB_IMG_1555630967156.jpg

I like watching the does and how they react to what they sense waaaaaaay before I know anything else is around. Ears perked up looking off in the distance, I am looking right where they are and trying to see what got their attention. So, yeah, the area with the does and the single buck.

Man this one is too easy I hunt in the California B zone woods where a hunter can go all season cover miles on boots and roads and if you're lucky you might see a 50 lb fork x spike. I would take 1 buck in a large area. I stay positive and know things can change in a blink of an eye

Man this one is too easy I hunt in the California B zone woods where a hunter can go all season cover miles on boots and roads and if you're lucky you might see a 50 lb fork x spike. I would take 1 buck in a large area. I stay positive and know things can change in a blink of an eye
Exactly all California residents that hunt here understand this haha the struggles of general season hunting.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back