Worst Places in WY

fmnjr

All right, we've heard about all the great places to live (in WY or other places). What about the worst places to live in WY, which are they? Bottom 5 of the worst from those who liver there would be awesome.

right now, i would struggle to live anywhere but laramie.

i would personally make a triangle, with one line of that triangle extending from the southeast corner of the state connecting to casper, from casper to new castle/the state line and the state line from there back to the southeast corner.

for me living anywhere in that contents of that triangle would be the worst place to live for lots of reasons. note, casper would not technically fall in the contents of that triangle.

very honorable mention for everything along i80 from elk mountain to rock springs

1675270327097.png

right now, i would struggle to live anywhere but laramie.

i would personally make a triangle, with one line of that triangle extending from the southeast corner of the state connecting to casper, from casper to new castle/the state line and the state line from there back to the southeast corner.

for me living anywhere in that contents of that triangle would be the worst place to live for lots of reasons. note, casper would not technically fall in the contents of that triangle.

very honorable mention for everything along i80 from elk mountain to rock springs

View attachment 263104
Your triangle happens to coincide with the worst dental hygiene per capita that I have ever seen.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back