Caribou Gear

Worst online application system

NVDesertHunter

Safely assuming most people on this site apply to more than one state. Wondering what your opinion is on the most frustrating state to apply for via online....my vote is AZ, I feel like they ask for everything except your blood type yet can't seem to auto-fill the information they already have on file from your account.

It seems with all the changes Arizona has made lately it could at least have figured out how to apply for more than one species at a time. It is really annoying for me applying for my son because they require a two factor authentication with a text each time I log in. And it seems that I have to log out and log in each time I apply for each species. Times two since I'm doing it for my son as well.

Arizona is electing to create barriers that do not increase security. A shopping cart function to add all items is not an unproven feature for your customers and make no mistake that we are customers when we spend money with AZ F&G. I doubt even the least tech-savvy F&G executive that stumbles online to shop would put up with Amazon or WalMart or Target or Kohls or Cabelas requiring you to buy one and only one item at a time. This is when you know AZ is writing feature requirements for a custom code build rather than selecting an off-the-shelf code that is then modified slightly to handshake with AZ F&G. Is good to have other people's money to spend apparently.

I’ve actually had multiple issues with Montana. 2 years in a row when I went to lookup my account I would get the error “account not found” after making calls and sending emails I finally got access. Apparently my email was not linked to my account both times even after the rep on the phone said it was fixed.

I’ve actually had multiple issues with Montana. 2 years in a row when I went to lookup my account I would get the error “account not found” after making calls and sending emails I finally got access. Apparently my email was not linked to my account both times even after the rep on the phone said it was fixed.
I have had similar issues

AZ is awful. For instance, with my family of 4 I have to enter Social Security numbers 80 times a year! Credit Card is run at least 20 times a year just for app fees. It's a joke.

100% agree, I apply for tags in ten states, and AZ has by far the worst online system.

AZ is working to fix all those issues. I didn’t get a time line from them but improvements are coming.

Your comedy career will never get anywhere if you do not find the respect for yourself and your craft, to save the good jokes for paying audiences

AZ is system garbage. If only there were other states systems they could adopt….

Montana is the most difficult for me of the states that I apply/buy in.
I'll power through the system to get what license I need next year to hunt dusky grouse but have given up couple of antelope points and won't be going for them in the future.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
applesauce4000
Back