Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Worst Hotel you’ve ever stayed at ..

You know on one visit to Chico Hot Springs; pretty nice place, we found a couple of dildoes left in a drawer. My wife was a bit upset, as our daughter was 12 or so.

Knowing what I know now, I'd just say, honey, no big deal it was probably just @Ben Lamb's road crew.
Had a romantic get away with my wife at Chico years ago, we stayed in the caboose. Found a woman's sock under the rug and handprints on the headboard. Found out the bed frame was well worn in.

I heard they tore it down; I haven't had a reason to go through Browning since 1998 though. Had two reasons back then, one was blonde, and the other was rodeo.

Yeah, I was traveling solo that visit. Drove through town and back and kept going.
We were working for a guy crushing cars. He was a sketchy guy. We spent about a week there. I figured we could bail to Shelby where my family is if it got bad. But, a character building experience. mtmuley

You know on one visit to Chico Hot Springs; pretty nice place, we found a couple of dildoes left in a drawer. My wife was a bit upset, as our daughter was 12 or so.

Knowing what I know now, I'd just say, honey, no big deal it was probably just @Ben Lamb's road crew.
I booked a Airbnb in Port Aransas for my family, my in-laws, my mother and her husband and my brother and nephew. It was a nice place.

I went to pull a cutting board off the top cabinet and a huge, veiny rubber phallus flew off and hit me in the head with most everyone witnessing it. My father in law is very old school, doesn’t cuss, doesn’t spit in front of women, etc; man he was mad. We bagged it up and I walked it to the nearest dumpster.

I was still more grossed out by the hotel in Gunnison.

Yep. It's gone. mtmuley

I booked a Airbnb in Port Aransas for my family, my in-laws, my mother and her husband and my brother and nephew. It was a nice place.

I went to pull a cutting board off the top cabinet and a huge, veiny rubber phallus flew off and hit me in the head with most everyone witnessing it. My father in law is very old school, doesn’t cuss, doesn’t spit in front of women, etc; man he was mad. We bagged it up and I walked it to the nearest dumpster.

I was still more grossed out by the hotel in Gunnison.
A good rule of thumb to bag them up, to prevent pregnancy of course.

Stayed a night in Cody years ago, nearly died on a flight between Sheridan and there. I didn't check for bed bugs, but if I would have found them I would have kissed each and every one.
Another night stayed in Cody, my wife had a severe migraine, but we got to listen to a biker explore his significate other's upper uterus with his meat stick, pretty much all night.

the bathroom or the playboy wasn’t in to bad of shape?
The bathroom was dated with the original toilet with the tank up on the wall and a pipe connecting it to the bowl, nasty looking, but it worked. The shower was metal and free standing away from the walls with exposed steel pipe plumbing. Rust all around.

The Playboy was pretty modern at the time and clashed with the decor, but yeah, it wasn't in bad shape.

Another night stayed in Cody, my wife had a severe migraine, but we got to listen to a biker explore his significate other's upper uterus with his meat stick, pretty much all night.
Reminds me of a night in College Station before a PD test. A college girl must have been paying her way through school in the room next to me at a hourly rate. That’s also when I realized I wasn’t cut out for police work.

The bathroom was dated with the original toilet with the tank up on the wall and a pipe connecting it to the bowl, nasty looking, but it worked. The shower was metal and free standing away from the walls with exposed steel pipe plumbing. Rust all around.

The Playboy was pretty modern at the time and clashed with the decor, but yeah, it wasn't in bad shape.
This sounds like a penal institution.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back