Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Work Out Playlist

Warren zeider sounds pretty good also it’s a lot more country than a lot of the new stuff

“Imagine how lit summer 2023 would be if fort minor waited until now to drop remember the name”
-stolen from mark halls Twitter like 3 years ago.

I’ve been gravitating a lot towards EDM music when doing bike workouts/classes… But for pushing weights, you got to go with rap, hard rock, or some hybrid of the two.

I feel like my playlist spans the spectrum of intensity, from the grateful dead to Eminem. But the sweet spot is somewhere in there along the Led Zeppelin / Odesza level of intensity.

I mainly workout with ellipticals. Or swimming. Knees hate me now.

Brass Monkey
Moves Like Jagger
Single Ladies
SexyBack
I Gotta Feeling
Piece of My Heart
Another One Bites the Dust
Lose Yourself
Welcome to the Jungle
Hey Ya!
Runnin' Down a Dream
Jump
Are You Gonna Go My Way
Womanizer
Move This
Boogie Shoes
Whip It
Livin' La Vida Loca
Hips Don't Lie
I Wanna Be Sedated
Take Me Out
Somebody Told Me
Mirror In the Bathroom
The Tears of a Clown (The English Beat version)
Would I Lie to You
You Make My Dreams
Barracuda
Footloose

I mainly workout with ellipticals. Or swimming. Knees hate me now.

Brass Monkey
Moves Like Jagger
Single Ladies
SexyBack
I Gotta Feeling
Piece of My Heart
Another One Bites the Dust
Lose Yourself
Welcome to the Jungle
Hey Ya!
Runnin' Down a Dream
Jump
Are You Gonna Go My Way
Womanizer
Move This
Boogie Shoes
Whip It
Livin' La Vida Loca
Hips Don't Lie
I Wanna Be Sedated
Take Me Out
Somebody Told Me
Mirror In the Bathroom
The Tears of a Clown (The English Beat version)
Would I Lie to You
You Make My Dreams
Barracuda
Footloose
Wow! Ricky Martin to The Ramones in 2 moves.

Impressive.

Wow! Ricky Martin to The Ramones in 2 moves.

Impressive.
I hit shuffle each workout so could be one move and might not hear a song for a few workouts. I look for energy and pace in a song. And, lyrics that are easy to discern. I do not need anger or misogyny piled up in the lyrics, though. I had enough of that in my youth. I feed off energy, positive and negative, but tend to reflect the negative towards those around me. I typically listen to podcasts when walking or traveling.

With the fitness goals thread going strong, and my own personal workout playlist getting tired, what’s your favorite work out songs?

My weightlifting playlist is a long mix of Tool, Rage Against the Machine, Pantera, and Stiff Little Fingers.

My running mix is way more diverse and up beat - ranging from The Band, to Willie, to Talib Kweli and Mos Def.

What ya got?
In the vein of your lifting bands: Black Label Society, Anthrax’s more thrash/punk stuff, Damageplan, Queens of the Stoneage. Corrosion of Conformity’s older stuff, Blind is a great sludgy album.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back