Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Work Out Playlist

BackofBeyond

With the fitness goals thread going strong, and my own personal workout playlist getting tired, what’s your favorite work out songs?

My weightlifting playlist is a long mix of Tool, Rage Against the Machine, Pantera, and Stiff Little Fingers.

My running mix is way more diverse and up beat - ranging from The Band, to Willie, to Talib Kweli and Mos Def.

What ya got?

I let pandora run on free mode and go by artist been on a yellawolf kick lately the throw a lot of machine gun Kelly in with that

My working out is bicycling. I have two different genres on two different playlists. One is upbeat music with a cadence of 110-120 beats per minute. It has everything from Baby Got Back to Gangster Paradise to Rocky Top to Louisiana Saturday Night to Smooth Criminal to You Dropped the Bomb on me on it.

My other one is a soothing mood track with mellow and transcedental music on it.

Pandora artist stations, from Sturgil to Black Pumas to David Sanborn…if it’s good it’s good.

I used to jam on MIA’s Kala when hitting the weights. Also some LCD Soundsystem. I enjoy a little bit of electronic in my weight room music for some reason. I’m in there to get buff and feel good instead of building big muscle to get revenge on the one armed man that killed my parents or something.

2Pac is legit in the weight room. Feel like that dude never had a shirt on. You too can earn that ability if you listen enough.

For running, George Lewis’ Live at Preservation Hall and anything by Sidney Bechet. First, I enjoy clarinet driven old jazz, and second, the time signature in those songs sets a perfect pace for my own long distance running.

I’d insert a barf emoji for Pantera if I had that keyboard on my phone though, bruv.

Try putting Kid Rock "American Badass" on repeat, I don't know about at the gym but whenever that comes on whatever machine I'm on has an extra gear. 🤷‍♂️🤣

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back