Work Out Playlist

I have about as an eclectic taste in music as anyone I know, but right now I’m bouncing between Zach Bryan’s American Heartbreak album and the new Drake and 21 Savage collab album Her Loss. If you need specific track recommendations from either hit me up.

However, the other day I listened to Surfin’ by Kid Cudi, Girl from the North Country by Cash and Dylan, and Fire in the Ocean by Shane Smith on repeat and set a personal best.

I've seen Black Label four times in the last 15 years or so, and they just keep getting better. This has become one of my favorites of theirs, dig 90% of their stuff though.

For something just a little different for your jogging or whatnot, this playlist is available on spotify with a little digging. Post Malone, Travis Barker, and friends play Nirvana for an hour. The sound quality is not great, but I turn it up loud in my crappy speakers and it's perfect. Would Kurt really want his music played clean anyway?

While on the weirdness train, how about Mylie Cyrus covering Zombie. She has some covers that rip.

Got to see his Zakk Sabbath act a few years back. Front row. Best concert I’ve ever been to.
That’s awesome. I hope he does more of those when his other shows slow down. My brother got my son and I tickets to see him with Pantera in 2024; most of the reason I’m stoked is just to see Zakk play Dime’s parts.

While on the weirdness train, how about Mylie Cyrus covering Zombie. She has some covers that rip.

Miley does not need autotune. She uses it in live performances most of the time and never in small clubs or in-studio interviews where often sings. Amazing talent but has that "crazy" energy that seems at any time she could be about a week from a train wreck.

I hate autotune. Here is the poster boy for autotune and even his scream autotunes as falls into hole on stage:

I will never be able to listen to this without thinking about my high school wrestling coaches voice dubbed over it going
“First man, first set. Go” lol
Remember before iPhones when coaches had to have a stop watch or one of those timer box beeper things lol

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichardMargarine
Back