• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

Work blows some days. haha...

mtmiller

Had an out-of-town meeting this morning, so I hit the road early to see some wildlife. No biggin's, but it was good to see deer anyway (the goat I found made me morning anyway).

When I saw this guy from 1/2 mile I got excited. Not quite as big as I thought though.

I like this pic, but I wish it would have been a buck.

The bigger one had two small extras. Hopefully he makes it another year or two.

I bleated this doe to within 20 yards of the pick-up. I got some extreme close ups, but liked this pic the best.

Is anyone ready to go hunting. :rolleyes: :D

Elkhunter

mtmiller, thanks for the great pics. That doe picture, second pic, is great. I always like the pictures that you take and post. Thanks!

iminrut

Fantastic pics........I mouthed a challenge call to a goat the other day, and he couldn't resist it either.......came to within about 50 yards.

It sure would be nice if that young NT could make it a couple of years.....

cjcj

Hell Miller that buck in the middle looks like a "biggun" to me! at least big enough for a Zonie, thanks for the pic`s.