WOOSY!!!!

ELKCHSR

Just thought I would at least let you fisherwoosies know some of the break down of this word for your own bit of FYI...
Part Wimp!
Part Pussy!
Woosy!!!
LOL!!!!Some of us are just to funny!!!HAHAHAHA.....
:D

We will be a team until the next fire, then Bill will have to hold down the fort again...Should be easy enough....ROFL....Easy targets, easy prey...I wish Elk hunting was this easy..My walls would be lined with tons of heads... :D :D :D

You have to be careful Elkyboys, like someone once wrote "the most dangerous game in the world is a human" Coming from the novel "the most dangerous Game"
Some of these "Easy Wall Mounts" might just bite back. :eek:

Sick in a great way...A way only you fisherwoosies could only dream of or read in fantasy mags...LOL.... :D :D :D

Now I know you BOYS are strange.
Only talking about getting head and then saying bite me?
I sure feel sorry for all them elk up there.
It must be quite lonely for them when you both are in another state. :eek:

Yes, we welcome the fact that you would actually come down here and grace us with your presence :rolleyes: to drown a few worms. As long as you keep your own worms in your pants ;)

In your own words"Bite me" no thanks I have not had my tetnus shots yet :D

Mtnman I gotta agree with ya. They are a strange couple. I can only imagine what goes through a man's mind who is sexually attracted to elk.

As with sheep in this country...Don't knock it, till you try it...LOL...If after you get a snoot full of the smell of elk piss, have one screaming off at a close distance and are armed and ready to kill the thing, all at the same time, you still don't feel the way we and others of our ilk do. Then all I can say is I am very sorry that you will never feel the extreme joy that we do...LOL...Now on the other hand, if you are just jelouse in the fact that all you can really do is fish and you know that we actually have the better end of the deal...I say NAANAANAA to you...
:D

Ah Shucks Elkchsr what was that?
Trying to make me think I was back in first grade

Well, double pooh pooh on you too.

Yes, I am jealous that you can actually go out and kill something without having to go through gov red tape to hunt.:(

Are you going to come down here and kill some rodents with us early next year?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Yes, I am jealous that you can actually go out and kill something without having to go through gov red tape to hunt. :( <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO :D :D :D

HAHAHAHA!!!!
I moved out of Washington state because of the red tape...I actually don't even like the nasty stuff much at all.. So unless you can figure a loophole out of such an stinky mess...I probably will just stay free and chase our mountain pets around here...LOL.... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back