Wood stove boot dryer

brockel

Well-known member
Joined
May 13, 2016
Messages
6,926
Location
Baker,MT
Anyone built a boot dryer for your wood stove for the tent? Got a couple ideas I’m going to do was just wondering if anyone else has perfected it so I don’t have to experiment.
 
Yes, I’ll try to remember to take a pic at my mom’s house tomm. Basically a metal electric fence post bent like an old dinner ringer triangle for the base. Then bend it straight up with a gooseneck at the top. Set the pair on the stove and stick the upright part right up your boot. I’ll try to get you pics
 
I shrunk the hell out of a pair of Hanwags years ago by hanging the over a wood stove to dry every night a while back.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,134
Messages
2,250,892
Members
39,098
Latest member
MuskegMunitions
Back
Top