Wolf Patrol

LoveBirdDogs

If you run across this group in the woods do not waste your time talking to them. They dress up like real hunters but there just anti hunters. Their intention is to try " have conversation with you" confrontations, to waste your time so your not hunting bears with your dogs or bait. They are anti bear hunting. They try to use the wolf hound conflicts to argue that hound and bait hunting of bears should stop. They are against bear hunting.

If you run across this group in the woods do not waste your time talking to them. They dress up like real hunters but there just anti hunters. Their intention is to try " have conversation with you" confrontations, to waste your time so your not hunting bears with your dogs or bait. They are anti bear hunting. They try to use the wolf hound conflicts to argue that hound and bait hunting of bears should stop. They are against bear hunting.
Where are they active?

Montana Toby nemesis of the Upper Peninsula... Haha!

Clowns to the left of me,
Jokers to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle with you,
Yes I'm stuck in the middle with you,
Stuck in the middle with you, here I am stuck in the middle with you

This is an older article but they are a nation wide group. They are still active. They will sit at intersection of two tracks and flag you down. They pretend to be hunters and they just want to talk and keep you busy for as long as they can. Because if your talking your not running your dogs. I ran across them in the UP of MI two years ago. I was grouse hunting but because I have a 3 hole box on my truck they flagged me down. Asked me if I was running bear dogs. I told them I was bird hunting hunting. Started to tell be about bird dogs getting killed by Wolves. I just drove away.

Last edited:
This is an older article but they are a nation wide group. They are still active. They will sit at intersection of two tracks and flag you down. They pretend to be hunters and they just want to talk and keep you busy for as long as they can. Because if your talking your not running your dogs. I ran across them in the UP of MI two years ago. I was grouse hunting but because I have a 3 hole box on my truck they flagged me down. Asked me if I was running bear dogs. I told them I was bird hunting hunting. Started to tell be about bird dogs getting killed by Wolves. I just drove away.

Help you get rich and buy that new F150. Wow that article ended weird.

Honestly, of all the ways to be against something, i kind of admire them for this. Just stopping people to BS with them and talk to them. They're not violent. Not physically preventing them from doing something. Just talking to them. Not being confrontational. More people that disagree with people should take note of what these guys do.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back