Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Wolf Hunting Tactics????

Ultrahunter

Hey I was thinking that since Idaho and our Gov are being proactive in this wolf hunt I should be too. Anyone here hunt wolves? What is the best way to hunt them?? Spot and stock? Varmint calls? Will we be able to bait them?? What do you guys think?

Yeah sounds like they really don't like any competition sounds like you might be onto something there.

the Idaho Gov. is not proactive he is a bone head with some of his latest comments

Howling at them is very easy way to locate, a government hunter told me there very easy to call in, but did'nt go into details. I don't think it would take much.

This is what our Montana wolf coordinator Caroline Sime has to say:

"Management options could include some limited hunting. Sime said the state is planning to work with the 2007 Montana Legislature to begin developing a license structure for wolves.

If wolves are delisted by next year, Sime said there is a possibility a hunting season could be in place as soon as 2008."

Little optimistic if you ask me, but optimism is better than pessimism IMO.

Glad our game departments aren't that slow to react. Which way is better? Play patty cake like Minnesota/Michigan/Wisconsin, or play "hardball" like Wyoming? Hmmmmmmm

Remember this one BHR,,,,,how is "hardball" going for Wyoming now?

and yet another from BHR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Double or nothing on the beer bet Buzz. Wyoming has a hunting season for wolves BEFORE Montana does.

Looks like Buzz should have taken your bet,,,but then again you wouldn`t have paid anyway

I would be surprised if you will be able to trap them. I would guess calling would be effective, at least for a while until they think coming to a call is dangerous. If and when hunting seasons take place I think they'll get educated pretty fast.

Last time I rode you hard, you got your panties in a wad. Now that I know you're a sensitive guy with feelings, it's probably best to let you make a fool of yourself all on your own.

Last time I rode you hard, you got your panties in a wad. Now that I know you're a sensitive guy with feelings, it's probably best to let you make a fool of yourself all on your own.

Whooohooo! The Pot calling the kettle black.

Hey Ramitupyourarse, I'd like to see you eat alittle crow on this issue, you did make alot of stupid statement's, remember all the conspiracy theories. Wyoming will hunt wolves long before Montana, chit like that.

Come on lets here it. (Head down eating crow) Sorry guys, you were right. Say it you can practice in the mirror if that will help.

My bet offer is still good for Buzz if he wants to take it S. S.. Buzz is a smart guy that's usually up on the wildlife issues. I doubt he'll take the bet. Hope you like crow....when everything plays out, there will be a super size one laying on your plate for your dining pleasure.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back