Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

wolf attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmiddleton

wolf likers look at this. read the post on predator masters, predator hunting fourm. this meens you jose and buzz.
wolves should be removed :BLEEP:
hunted trapped poisened and shot from the air.... hump

Middleton, we gotta have something to read in order to be able to post any type of response.

ok now i read what was posted on this site and it did what i thought was imposable it gives me a lower opinion of you jose.
you are a poor excuse as a human and after reading everything you post you make me sick fusmd cularrow.

cmiddleton said:
ok now i read what was posted on this site and it did what i thought was imposable it gives me a lower opinion of you jose.
you are a poor excuse as a human and after reading everything you post you make me sick fusmd cularrow.

I have to commend you on being illiterate in two languages....

So if one of your hounds got ate by some critter, would you pick it up by the ear and pose for a picture?

Cmiddelton, you just have to understand jose/elkgunner or whatever, whoever it/what is, is worthless plain and simple, hes the paddle that stirs the chit in most pots. Hes got about as much worth to me as the goathead I pulled out of my boot a few hrs ago. Hes not worth your time to argue with, much like the goathead, hes just a pain in the side that needs tossed in the trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back