Caribou Gear

Wisconsin

Yea, I think it will add to the confusion, although the stay at home orders were set to expire May 26 so we are not going talking about a huge time frame here. It is a shame that once again our politicians in this state are using a negative situation to their political benefit. There are folks on both sides just sitting back, throwing gas on the fire, and enjoying the heck out of it.

I'm not going to get into the politics of it all, but I guess I am not surprised that in my area a lot of people are very excited to get back to that barstool instead of parenting their kids.........

Hopefully most of the small business are able to reopen once we are up and going....I've seen in some areas were many were hanging it up for good

I am glad to see things are going to open up. Personally, I will be not be changing any of my new routines. Just hope that many businesses can open with saftey in mind. But, in looking at my social media this morning at some of the local bars opening up last night, I don't think safety was on many minds.

On Wisconsin!! Raise a Spotted Cow for me.

I hope our governess and AG take a few notes, rather than wasting time illegally (no due process) harassing elderly barbers. The man in Owosso has been paying taxes for decades before either was born. They can't even manage our SOS or unemployment offices, so I'm not sure why the Gretch thinks she'd be a viable VP candidate. Their guidance to send covid positives back into nursing homes is something that the citizens of our state should never forget.

I am all for opening, I just hope the bars do it smart, but I don't have much faith they will. The people who were crying the most that the end of the world came because the bars closed are not the people I would put much faith in to be smart.

We went to a restaurant yesterday for the first time in months. Not gonna lie, I enjoyed the hell out of it.

One local bar never closed. Sure lights were off and I bet the door was locked but man their were a lot of pick ups parked out front every day. Can’t really blame them.

A few bars are still closed and others are still doing carry out only. I don’t drink so the bar thing didn’t matter much to me but my dad was sure glad to get back to his favorite stool.

Goofy headline about Wisconsin had me all excited. ‘Wild West’ I wish. I’d be all over those $37 antelope tags, moose apps . . .

We went to a restaurant yesterday for the first time in months. Not gonna lie, I enjoyed the hell out of it.

One local bar never closed. Sure lights were off and I bet the door was locked but man their were a lot of pick ups parked out front every day. Can’t really blame them.

A few bars are still closed and others are still doing carry out only. I don’t drink so the bar thing didn’t matter much to me but my dad was sure glad to get back to his favorite stool.
We drove up this last weekend for dinner where the wife and I honeymooned. It was nice to see some common sense again. I made sure to hide the truck around back to hide the FIB plates😉. I sure do love the southwest part of the state up there. If I can find decent work we are thinking about making a move once the my stepson is old enough to go.

Wisconsin....where the Illinois idiots would rather be.

We are Illinois largest State Park.

What confuses me the most is they drive on the freeway like they have a turtle head popping out but then on the rest of the roads they drive like they are going to save their mother in law from a house fire. Just don’t get it.

But watching them at the boat launch is usually pretty entertaining.

We are Illinois largest State Park.

What confuses me the most is they drive on the freeway like they have a turtle head popping out but then on the rest of the roads they drive like they are going to save their mother in law from a house fire. Just don’t get it.

But watching them at the boat launch is usually pretty entertaining.
Dont put all of us in that boat, try living down here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REVRON
Back