Wisconsin Hunter

rbinhood

New here and happy to be a member of this site. Have hunted for 50+ years. Deer hunt with both bow and rifle. Grouse hunting is my passion over a very fine Hungarian Vizsla, but I also occasionally hunt pheasants over him.
Getting ready head to Montana in 2 weeks for an archery elk and deer hunt, with a little fishing thrown in too. Was reading some posts here last night on hunting the Scapegoat Wilderness. If anyone has any fresh ideas or new information on that area for elk, I'd sure appreciate hearing more. Thanks.

Last edited:
My nose will never forget playing in a men's league hockey tournament in Eagle River many years ago.
They take the game of hockey very seriously in Eagle River.
I am a YOOPER to some degree as I have a cabin just outside Paulding near Bond Falls. When I want to get away from all of the tourists in ER, I head to the UP.

I am a YOOPER to some degree as I have a cabin just outside Paulding near Bond Falls. When I want to get away from all of the tourists in ER, I head to the UP.
That and snowmobile racing. My cousin won a Vintage Snowmobile race over there.

Welcome to hunt talk. I was at Bond falls last week.

Attachments

• 18934C5F-47AA-4941-B26A-DA488402F765.jpeg
    18934C5F-47AA-4941-B26A-DA488402F765.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 3
Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back