Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wingmaster, Sig Sauer Mosquito 22LR

ruger243223

Here is a couple more of my stuff, I am in the process of downsizing not because I want too. I am having surgery in Jan and don't want to borrow for what the insurance doesn't cover. Also we take a trip to the inlaws every christmas and I am not going to dip into that fund as my kids would have my arss. Anyway Wingmaster 16 guage is $450 HAPPY HUNTING

THE SIG IS SPF!!

Attachments

• Sig Sauer 002.jpg
    Sig Sauer 002.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 197
  • Winmaster 001.jpg
    Winmaster 001.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 203
  • Winmaster 002.jpg
    Winmaster 002.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 188
  • Winmaster 003.jpg
    Winmaster 003.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 179
  • Winmaster 004.jpg
    Winmaster 004.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 182
FUNNY, the barrel is fixed choke in Modified. Length is I think 26 but I will have to find my tape as my youngest seems to really like to play hide and seek with me not worth a shit at it. He has some great hiding spots. HAPPY HUNTING

Hey Snake i just traded for some cerekote for Doug Bourche I think that is his name. He is going to do 2 guns for me. I don't know if it a good thing but I am going to try it. Thanks for the offer. HAPPY HUNTING

Hey Snake i just traded for some cerekote for Doug Bourche I think that is his name. He is going to do 2 guns for me. I don't know if it a good thing but I am going to try it. Thanks for the offer. HAPPY HUNTING

I had somebody in Col. cerokote a rem classic deuce for me a while back. It's a good hard finish (they claim it's harder than chrome), you'll like the finish.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon_G
Back