Sig Sauer P220 Elite Stainless 10mm

kmbrewcrew

Here's another gun that I have decided to sell. Gotta fund the other obsessions somehow ��

This is a Sig Sauer 10mm P220 Elite in Stainless with Rosewood Handles. This is a beautiful pistol. It has had MAYBE 300 rounds through it. It has been carried hunting some, and has a very slight holster mark on slide. It is in excellent condition. Comes with the original hard side box, 3 magazines and the original gun lock.

Asking $1100 or best reasonable offer. Would prefer to sell locally (around Bozeman, MT), but since my last sale went so smoothly, I am willing to look into shipping to your FFL.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_3912.jpg
IMG_3915.jpg
IMG_3917.jpg
IMG_3919.jpg
IMG_3922.jpg
IMG_3924.jpg
IMG_3926.jpg

Last edited:
Gorgeous.

Anyone wanting a real auto should buy this. I own 2 10mm. One is a the Sig Hunter in Kryptek.

Gorgeous.

Anyone wanting a real auto should buy this. I own 2 10mm. One is a the Sig Hunter in Kryptek.

You could always use a 3rd, right? ;)

I do love the gun...I'll be sad to see it go, but I haven't carried it much, so it is time to part with it and get something I'll use more!

That Kryptek Sig is sharp...I debated which I was going to get when I purchased this one...This one was just too purty to pass up at the time!

I would buy another if I didn't have too many guns now. I tell myself I gonna sell some, or maybe that was what I told my wife, but it never happens. Had to get a bigger safe.

I love my Sigs - someone is going to get a great gun at a good price, sadly won’t be me (just too many in the safe as it is).

Is there such a thing as "too many in the safe"? Really?

Ok...I guess I'm selling for that kind of reason...:D

My wife and kids make fun of me because I go through the cycles of filling the safe, then culling just to begin filling again. I am about to start a culling cycle.

My wife and kids make fun of me because I go through the cycles of filling the safe, then culling just to begin filling again. I am about to start a culling cycle.

I find myself telling my wife, "This will be the last gun I'll need..." But then, I decide to sell something, and get something different. With 4 kids, 3 of which are already hunting, I need to keep the safe full, so it is usually one out, one in ;)

I’d consider partial trades locally for:

Stone Glacier Solo Pack bag (new version with Spotting Scope pocket)
Stone Glacier Sky 5900 Pack bag (new version)
Stone Glacier Krux Evo Frame Size Large

Tikka t3x in 6.5 creedmoor, stainless

May consider other trades for light weight 6.5 creedmoor, up to equal value...

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back