PEAX Equipment

Sig P938 Stainless

BackofBeyond

FS - Stainless Sig 938 9mm, comes with 3 mags, one is extended, and the textured grip already installed. Great little pistol, is surprisingly accurate for how small it is. It's used, but it's never been carried. Pretty much been a safe queen since we bought it and I'm just selling to get funds for another project.

$500 + shipping/insurance costs to your FFL. Willing to drive and meet 1/2 way if reasonably close to the Boise area.

IMG_0900.JPGIMG_0905.JPGIMG_0903.JPG

IMG_0901.JPGIMG_0902.JPGIMG_0904.JPG

Ya not sold. Had an agreed upon price for a face to face transaction and the guy showed up light $150.

“Well, I definitely want it, but would you take $350?”

Closed the case and got back in my truck.
What a douchebag. I understand it's in certain people's DNA to try and negotiate everything in life, but to show up in person after agreeing to purchase something and then pulling that shit is straight up ghetto trash. F that guy. I hope his wife leaves him and takes the dog.

What a douchebag. I understand it's in certain people's DNA to try and negotiate everything in life, but to show up in person after agreeing to purchase something and then pulling that shit is straight up ghetto trash. F that guy. I hope his wife leaves him and takes the dog.
The words “but I only have $350…” came out his mouth.

MFer this is a gun purchase, not the food bank!

The words “but I only have $350…” came out his mouth.

MFer this is a gun purchase, not the food bank!
You should probably just give away the pistol to avoid all the hassles of selling to strangers. It's a win win for both parties, you get to feel good about helping someone out and they get to rehome a pistol. Even ugly guns need love ❤️

You still have my address, right?

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back