Caribou Gear

Win an Elk Hunt with Big Fin

I was watching Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory with the kids last night. We were laughing about all the crazy people falling all over themselves to get the Wonkabars just for a chance to enter the factory with the famous and mysterious pioneering chocolate maker. And something occurred to me:

Big Fin is the Willy Wonka of hunting.
And yes... I bought 5 wonkabars.

On my way home from an Arizona Coues deer hunt, RMEF asked me to detour through Vegas so we could announce the winner this afternoon at Hunter Christmas.

They (RMEF and onX) have drawn the winner prior to me getting here. I will post that here, on IG, and FB.

Thanks to all who entered.

On my way home from an Arizona Coues deer hunt, RMEF asked me to detour through Vegas so we could announce the winner this afternoon at Hunter Christmas.

They (RMEF and onX) have drawn the winner prior to me getting here. I will post that here, on IG, and FB.

Thanks to all who entered.
Thanks 🙏🏻 for the update and opportunity Randy. Hopefully you got redemption on a Sonoran Dik Dik after three years of trying with a bow 🏹. Looking forward to those episodes. Good luck 🍀 to all that entered. 🤞🏻

Damn, I'll either have to change my name or make new friends :)

Sean Flannery won the hunt.

William McIntyre won the gear package.
Congrats to the two Luck O the Irishmen 🍀 in Sean Flannery and William McIntyre for winning two amazing prizes, the hunt with Randy and some sweet gear. Randy has to plan two RMEF/OnX hunts for 2020 since the guy who won last year had something come up and asked to have it moved to the next year. I guess I will go back to researching on GoHunt and OnX, how to do a 10 day mule deer and pronghorn rifle hunt in Wyoming while only having one point for each. Hopefully I can stop into Jerry's Donuts in Rawlins, WY this time since my brother wouldn't let me to and from his and my Dad's Idaho mule deer hunt. lol .... Still have time to wait for the WY Commissioner's Tag winner as well. :D 🦌🏔⛺

Congrats you lucky dogs! :)

Wifeo said if I didn't win the drawing she would buy me a guided elk hunt....whooo....hooo! I'm a lucky winnrr too!
(y)o_O:):):cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D

Congrats you lucky dogs! :)

Wifeo said if I didn't win the drawing she would buy me a guided elk hunt....whooo....hooo! I'm a lucky winnrr too!
(y)o_O:):):cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D
Wow congrats either way there sir, which state are you going to go with?

I wouldn't draw, if my name was the only one in the hat. That's my luck.

Congrats to the winners. Color me jealous.

Back