Caribou Gear Tarp

Wild Hogs

Nope, no jam. It was still early and didn't want a shot to run any bucks off. We have an issue in california with the deer populations dwindling. Be it cats or what not. Hogs are thriving though.

My buddy shot that clip. I've been deployed since late part of last fall and wanted to share it with you guys. Some pretty buck country though.

First and foremost,Thank You for your service!! And you did what most Hunters would do. And you are right, looks like a good place to find a wiley buck.
Be safe and God speed.

Just for the record - deer or no deer i'd of been having ham for dinner - why did you run up on them anyway ? would/should have been an easy stalk- once they ran so would have any deer!

glad your home safe from your service to our country! THANKS

next time shoot the piggys !

StrutNut---You wouldn't say that if you saw all the destruction they can cause and it's in the many millions of dollars where they have taken hold! They are fun to hunt and I had more fun doing that down in south Texas than deer hunting until Dad finally lost his leases. They are some good eating too!

That was a good bunch of pigs! What part did you see them? Trying to plan a trip up north for pig. Planing on doing it when deer season is over, seems to be a bit less crowded. I went towards San Diego on a four day hunt and only saw one pig but was on private land! Thanks for your services!!!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Orth
Back