Wichita KS BHA/Outdoors Mentors Organization Movie night

kansasdad

Outdoors Mentors organization is hosting a BHA movie night (Wild grouse film) on Feb 20, 7-10 pm. Three levels of tickets: movie, movie/BHA annual membership, movie, BHA membership/OnX annual subscription (limited number of these). Fine details in the link below.

Hope to meet some HuntTalkers there

I’ll be there. Should be a great time. We literally have thousands of dollars worth of raffle items to give away. I don’t know if Outdoor Mentors has any involvement with this particular event. We do have a great relationship with them though and hope to work closely with them in the future on some more mentored hunts.

I'll be out of town then, should be a good time! Hope there's a good turnout.

I’ll be there. Should be a great time. We literally have thousands of dollars worth of raffle items to give away. I don’t know if Outdoor Mentors has any involvement with this particular event. We do have a great relationship with them though and hope to work closely with them in the future on some more mentored hunts.

Ooops!! Sorry for the evenings event sponsor info flub @nontyp.

I found the info on a Facebook posted by Brittany and saw the venue and “assumed” the rest. Old joke and current truth. My bad for sure.

Ooops!! Sorry for the evenings event sponsor info flub @nontyp.

I found the info on a Facebook posted by Brittany and saw the venue and “assumed” the rest. Old joke and current truth. My bad for sure.
No big deal. We are big fans if Outdoor Mentors. Brittany does a great job over there.

Back