Why the BOLD???

Well, I think most people just use it for emphasis - like using CAPS But whatever floats your boat and keeps people posting.
wink.gif

Why would you think I don't like bold?

Nah, it's just like when I see a post in ALL CAPITALS.

WHEN I SEE A POST IN ALL CAPS OR IN BOLD, I TEND TO THINK THE POST MAY BE IMPORTANT OR SOMETHING.

But like I said, no big deal. Just asking.

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE, DOUG!! I HAVE BEEN PAYING VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHAT BRUCE KENNEDY HAS TO SAY!!

Well Tbone, tell you what, if you do not like it, I will not use it.

You see, I have to use big reading glasses when using the computer. In fact, I sit almost 3 feet away from the screen. As I said, I like the bold, and it is not an effort to place emphasis on any of my posts, it is simply a habit I picked up because I can read it better. Most of the time, I don't even think about it, as it is just habit.

If I send you an e-mail, chances are, it will be in bold. If I send you a printed letter via snail-mail, it will be in bold and #14 font. Again, just habit as I can read it better.

Take care.

Hey, Bruce, that makes sense! Like I said, I was just wondering. I'll start to bold all my posts so you can be sure to read them.

Nay, you don't have to do that, as I can read a regular post. It was just habit and it doesn't bother me at all not to use the bold, so no big deal. Don't worry about it.

BK!
smile.gif
I'll be damned. Haven't seen a post from you in years. Not that I'm all that alert, but, glad to know you're still around. I never did get to try that BBQ of yours from about 4-5 yrs. ago. I hope you stick around and share some tales with us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back