Why so many MR Crew cabs for sale?

Last edited:
I was a meeting at Mystery Ranch a couple weeks ago and some guy named "Dana" was telling me about some new MR hunting packs that are going to be available pretty soon. He suggested I give a couple of them a try and see how I like the weight reductions.

Dana who?

Will you be able to use one of your Nice Frames on this supposedly available new pack? :)

Fin - the MR lovers on here are dying to know what comes out of your trials with the "new hunting packs", even if some shaddy guy named 'Dana' recommended them. :)

You gotta give some detail! Don't be such a c. tease...

Fin - the MR lovers on here are dying to know what comes out of your trials with the "new hunting packs", even if some shaddy guy named 'Dana' recommended them. :)

When I know more, I will surely post it here. I hope to have a proto when I head to Alaska next month.

The only detail I have been given is that it will be very light weight, have more options with the bag, and will be as comfortable as a frame of that weight and waistbelt can be, albeit not sure how it could as cushy and padded as the MR NICE Frame if they are cutting weight.

The rest is yet to be seen.

Too bad we can't trade in our current packs for a new lighter pack. :)

If this is true about a new frame ect. I would think about dumping your NICE frame now while guys still want them, If a new lighter weight option comes out, it's going to be a hard sell getting rid of the NICE setup

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back