Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Why are we still there?

Ithaca 37

I know some of you will say I'm a coward and un-American, but it's time to get out!

WHY ARE WE STILL THERE?
It is time to take a serious look at our involvement there.
Every day there are news reports about more deaths. Every night on the TV there are photos of death and destruction. Why are we still there?
The land is too large to secure all of it. Why are we still there?
The bad people causing this damage can roam anywhere, and we can't possibly police the whole place. Why are we still there?
We occupy this land, which we had to take by force, but it causes us nothing but trouble. Why are we still there?
Their government is unstable, and in the process of changing. Why are we still there?
Refugees are fleeing by the thousands, driven from their homes. Why are we still there?
It will cost billions to rebuild, which we can't afford. Why are we still there?
We can't even secure the borders. Why are we still there?
And to repeat; every day we hear of more Americans killed in this dangerous land. Why are we still there?
It is clear! We must abandon California now!

Personally, I think we should just nuke them and get it over once and for all. This would also go along way in keeping the enviros from taking over Idaho, Monatana and Wyoming.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

That was pretty funny! Ithaca i was sure you were talking Iraq or Afghanistan, jumped on that one like a hungry carfish
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
Yes we should invade california then throw out the illegals, install a "real democracy" then leave.
elkgrin.gif
smile.gif

I think the east coast, and California should be nuked. Just give me a days notice to get out of here.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-23-2003 09:23: Message edited by: Whiskers ]</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whiskers:
I think the east coast, and California should be nuked. Just give me a days notice to get out of here.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-23-2003 09:23: Message edited by: Whiskers ]</font>
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
if you don't cut away the cancerous Chicago you will just be leaving seed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rcb2000
Back