Caribou Gear

Why all the touching and hugging?

I am sure Johanna Clemond from France could use a hug from somebody. She has been hunting since she was 15 or 16 and is currently 23. She promotes hunting and dresses appropriately when doing so, BUT, she is a pretty girl with blond hair and makes a living by being in the modeling industry. She catches flak, even death threats ( and other types of threats/comments ) from male hunters and from female's and male's in the modeling industry who dont like 'hunting"

My hats off to her as she has not stopped doing either.

Brockel and Noharleyyet :love:
Send her on over. We will all give her the Hunt Talk group hug. https://media.tenor.com/images/8e157a9853d6537cd26859b51eff8baa/tenor.gif

Had a customer a couple days ago stick his hand out and I reflexively proffered mine...got the 4 fingers and thumb fingertip squeeze. I cringed on both accounts. Barely made it to the truck and sanitizer w/o picking my nose or scratching my eyes.

Met with a client on a job site yesterday. When the meeting was over we instinctively shook hands. After doing so we both went for sanitizer from our pockets and shared a good laugh.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back