Who's in Charge of the '07 Hog hunt ?

I think SJ has a good deal, 10 hunters, 2 javelinas, unlimited hogs, $250 in south Texas where there are lots of both. Its muzzleloader and bow though.
Hogs & Javelina Hunts
Archery/Muzzleloader: Special Group Rate Hunts

These are being offered as groups hunts for groups of 10 hunters. Hunts will run approximately every
3 days with a break in between hunts. Each hunter will be allowed 2 Javelinas and unlimited hogs.

These hunts will take place on 2 seperate ranches totaling 13,000 acres located in Zapata and Laredo TX.
Lodging or food are not provided but there is an "old" bunk house that can sleep 6 if anyone would want to
use it but camping is available at the ranches. SCI book Javelinas have been harvested on the one ranch.

3 Day Hunts 2 Javelinas & unlimited hogs per hunter $250.00 per hunter

Call Toll-Free 1-877-647-9926 to Reserve Your Hunt

GatoMan said:
How can you get a head count, when you don't know where your having it, when your having it, or how much its going to cost. 3 major things most people need answered before decisions can be made.

When those get Figured out I'll cast my vote, but Count me in untill I bail :D

I used to hunt south of Lufkin, TX, right on the Neches River. We had lots and lots of hogs (russian/domestic cross) and they got really BIG. You probably will not see as much in a day due to the thicker cover, but I just remember the size of these things. If someone can contact a few of the lumber companies (Temple, Champion, etc.) they may be able to let us on some property for cheap to no cost. It would be a do it yourself type hunt, but I know they hate the hogs because of the damage they do to newly planted plantations.

Just a thought. I would love to go back to my old stompin grounds.

Tim

yeah count me in to untill I bail........lol...... someone needs to step up and figure something out, toms deal don't sound bad if its a legit place to hunt

I'm in for the deal Tom has listed. $250 for two days with unlimited hogs is OK with me. Lots of gooooooood pork on those critters.

:cool:

I am interested still, but that Loredo area is a long way from any airport

American airlines has flight from Dallas to Laredo and back for like $138 on cheaptickets.com. That's for the javelina, native animal, limit of two on a over the counter out of state liscense for $45, and then unlimited hogs, non-native, but have been here wild for hundreds of years, especially down there.

Its been so long, we might not be able to get that hunt. SJ said its old but he'll try to get the guy to respond soon.

How much are y'all wanting to pay? I know, I know, as little as possible but seriously what $ amount per hunter are you trying to put this hunt together for. Give me a number per hunter how many hunters and when and I can see if any of my outiftters are interested.

With our wild hog population exploding, we are hunting these Big, Mean, Wild Texas Hogs 24/7/365! Our season never ends! Any month is a good month to hunt our Wild Texas Hogs!

If the Calendar appears to be booked on your desired dates, Please call the Ranch at 832-419-6151 for availability, as we have multiple Ranches.

View available dates Here: Wild Hog Hunt Texas - Calendar

$1 Hog Hunt Special: Because our wild hog population is one of the largest in North America, we have to aggressively hunt all year. We are offering our May 1 to Oct 1 of the '07 season hog hunts for only $1.00 per hunter! This package allows each hunter to harvest 2 bobcat, 2 coyote, varmints ( possum, gopher, rabbit, armadillo, ringtail cat, racoon ) and unlimited hogs! It is common to see 50-100 hogs during your hunt. There is a $50 kill fee per hog, with no size limits. This is a 3 day and 2 night hunt. To purchase this hunt, all we ask is that you prepay your $1.00 hunt, meals, lodging, and guide fees of $225 per hunter, for a grand total of $226.00. You can book this hunt for any available dates, starting on a Monday, Wednesday, or Friday, from May 1 to Oct 1 of the '07 season. Gratuity not included.

SJ said:
How much are y'all wanting to pay? I know, I know, as little as possible but seriously what $ amount per hunter are you trying to put this hunt together for. Give me a number per hunter how many hunters and when and I can see if any of my outiftters are interested.
I'm on a fixed income now that I'm retired hump, but my texas trip buddie and I will pay what it takes for free range hogs that are actually there.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back