Who's Been To Jail?

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
Just read an interesting article and it said that around 60 percent of people have been arrested before and put in the "slammer". So that means that there has to be a few here that have been to jail at least once?

So who's been to jail before and if you care to say, what was it for?

I had to go for 2 days because I got caught with beer at a concert :mad:

It was a good concert though
hump.gif

Been 9 times and all where first two years out of High school, little stuff, drink'n to fight'n. Young, dumb
bart-moon.gif
, and full of 100+ proof...lol! But you live and learn and eventually grow-up!
couch.gif

All this stuff happened shortly after high-school...I'm a changed man now! :D

Charged: Minor in possession of alcohol,stayed an hour or two, made bail, paid hefty fine.

Charge: Disorderly Conduct, I rode a horse into Francisco's Restaurante in Durango, Colorado on a bet. Spent the night in jail, buddies paid off on bet, I pled guilty, paid a hefty fine.

Charge: Exhibition Driving...Harassing an officer, I was drag racing down main-street, Durango, Colorado. Informed the officer that I had all my clothes on, so I wasn't exhibition driving..
..I was drag racing, (and winning until he entered the picture). Spent night in jail, I pled guilty, paid a hefty fine.

I decided that I didn't like Durango's jail well enough to make it more than 3 times! :D

3 times, 1 for assault [fighting] this asshole grabbed my girlfriends ass in a bar so i stomped his [cost me 1 night and $175.00] I was 18,[I was guilty] then this guy bought my Maico [racing motorcycle] and he still owed me $500.00, so i took his truck, when he failed to pay me 6 months later than agreed on. he had sold the bike to someone else. I got 2 days for grand theft auto and strong armed robbery [all charges were dropped] when the truth came out! [I was not guilty] "Great Judge". then the last time was in 1985 i was going 142 mph on the I-10 freeway [posted 55 mph] 1 night in jail and $400.00 fine. [I was guilty]. Been clean as a whistle ever since.

Been in Jail twice.

First time senior in High School and driving with a case a beer on the seat and got stopped for speeding.

Second time in college. We had a huge snow ball fight at midnight the RA called the cops. I threw a hard ball at a guy he ducked and I ploughed the cop in the face. I was the slowest to get out of there. Stupid way to get sent to jail. I had to plead guilty to assaulting police officer with a snowball.

Nemont

Never been to jail, but I did convince this nice officer to "arrest" me once. ;) :D

I see a trend here with you "good boys". Where have I seen these guys posting before on a regular basis? Hmmm, think there is a connection? ;) :D

The closest I came was last winter when coming home from Billings after visiting a cousin. I had a burned out tail light and was stopped.
I have a great brother that uses my name to keep himself out of trouble so when I get pulled over, I usually half expect to be hauled away. This was the closest yet, I stood along the free way for over an hour in cuffs as they went thru the Hamilton Police department to see if I was the right guy. The only thing that kept me from getting a free ride from Bozeman to Hamilton was the fact that I had no signs of recent surgery on my hands????
I have not seen this piece of work for over five years and he better hope I don't... :eek:

I got arrested in Emmett Idaho about 10 years ago. I made the mistake of catching a ride home from the bar with my buddy and his friend, who thought it might be ok to try to outrun the cop that was trying to pull us over for speeding. The guy finally stopped the car, and he took off running. My friend and I stayed put and kept our hands in the air. We were both drunker than hell, so the cops arrested us and took us to jail. They didn't have anything to charge us with, so we just ended up BSing with the jailor until my buddies girlfriend came to pick us up.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back